Passive Income Ideas
Here are some great ways to create Passive Income, and have fun at the same time. One of the main reasons I created this blog is to find fun ways to create passive income and extra income sources for myself and friends. If you have a passive income or alternative income idea, I want to hear it. Just write a comment on any of my posts or send me an email: thepassivedad @ gmail dot com
1. Write for ehow. Do you have a favorite recipe or a great life hack, money hack, or computer hack idea? Do you have some shortcuts to washing a car or fixing something. ehow shares revenue from advertisers with it’s writers and can be a wonderful passive income opportunity.
2. Find some missing money for yourself, a friend or relative here. I’m sure your neighbor or Uncle would at least buy you dinner if you found him an extra $1,000. Take a look and see!
3. 5 High Yield Income Stocks. 5 stocks that could add consistent passive income to your investment portfolio.
5. Passive Income Idea and Affiliate Marketing Idea. I’ve earned over $117 $164 $189
$220 $301 $680 $1,045 and my monthly earnings average between $20-50. A residual income idea you can share with your family, website, or blog.
Earn $25 and make $10 for each friend you refer. Open an ING Orange Account today. Send me an email: thepassivedad at gmail.com with your first and last name and I’ll send out the referral email from ING. An easy $25 for you!
7. Make passive income on craigslist and ebay. Help friends make extra spending money.
8. See all those t-shirts that kids, teenagers, and college students like to wear? If you have a little motivation and some creativity, you can start earning passive income designing and selling these shirts. Got an idea that you think is the next “Life is Good”? Try it out at Cafepress and start earning money today.